Looking for the perfect pint in the South Florida suburbs? We’ve got you covered.
Whether you love a local IPA, have a favorite microbrewery on your weekend hit list, or just like relaxing with a perfectly-poured pint (or two) after work, you’re in luck. Palm Beach County is packed with amazing (and often family-friendly) breweries, perfect for hitting up post-town-tours. Check out our list and let us know which were your faves.
Boca Raton Breweries
- Want to experience Belgium in Boca? Barrel of Monks Brewing serves Belgian-style ales, stouts and sours in a lavish tasting room that’s reminiscent of an Old World monastery. A regular roster of fun events — like a recent bacon pairing — keeps things interesting.
- Prosperity Brewers serves brews infused with a tropical South Florida twist. Stop into this quirky spot in the warehouse district (just minutes from the beach) for a happy hour pint that tastes like a sunny, 70-degree Florida day…minus the humidity.
- Want a globally inspired menu, live music, and a family-friendly atmosphere? Crazy Uncle Mike’s delivers it all — and more. Choose from more than 14 styles of beer brewed in-house and enjoy it on the large outdoor patio, accompanied by some amazing live music.
Delray Beach Breweries
- At Saltwater Brewery the beer comes with stunning views of the Intracoastal Waterway. Grab a table on the outdoor patio and watch the paddle boarders and kayakers drift on by. Want to grab a bite with your brew? Saltwater’s food truck game is on point. Check out the Food Truck Calendar to see what’s being served when.
- Hopportunities is a small-batch brewery and home to a self-serve tap complete with 55 different beers, hard seltzers, nitro coffees, natural wines and hard kombuchas. Inspired by German beer halls, it’s got a vibe that’s light, bright, and made for gathering, making it a favorite among local residents and visitors.
- “Drink Civilized” is the motto of Civil Society Brewing — and it’s hard not to feel civilized in this stunning industrial-style taproom located between the beach and the ballfield. Stop by for a cold one before taking in a minor league game at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium or just kick back and relax with a front row seat to the brewhouse and watch great beer being made.
- Take a little trip to Germany without leaving Jupiter at Das Craft Beer, a taproom that offers a variety of beers from local and regional breweries and a simple German-inspired menu. While you’re here try the Bacon Boar, a sampler of bourbon maple-candied bacon, turkey bacon, crispy bacon, prosciutto, and bacon-onion jam with pretzel crostini. It’s a local favorite.
North Palm Beach Breweries
- A relaxed and inviting setting and top-notch brews makes family-owned Stormhouse Brewing a popular spot for locals and visitors alike. They offer a wide variety of craft beers from IPAs to stouts and more, as well as a creative — and extensive — gastropub-inspired menu.
Palm Beach Gardens Breweries
- Come for a beer and stay for the trivia, yoga, or live music at Twisted Trunk Brewing, a popular gathering spot that gets its name from the banyan trees that line Palm Beach Gardens. The focus here is beer – but if you do get hungry, there are always food trucks and tents set up outside the brewery. Alternatively, order takeout from the seemingly-endless local restaurants nearby and have it delivered right to your table.
Royal Palm Beach Breweries
- When Royal Palm Brewing Company opened in 2018, it was the first brewery in Palm Beach Gardens – and this hotspot has been racking up accolades for its craft beers ever since. Try the award-winning Psycho Sisters Imperial Russian Stout with a Bavarian pretzel or wood-fired pepperoni flatbread while you catch your favorite team on one of the (many) flat-screen TVs, join a Thursday night bingo game, or grab a game from the brewery’s huge board game library.
Planning your suburban brewery crawl?
The South Florida brewery scene is on point – but as you’re planning your town tours, be sure and schedule these stops ahead of time. Many breweries offer tours and tastings that require reservations. Your Strategist can help map out the day, or check out the individual brewery sites for more information.
Looking for the perfect place to raise a glass in South Florida? Schedule your free Strategy Session now.